Senin, 14 Februari 2011

I Feel Nothing

i like him very much..i ever feel love him like now.. i realize, I was dating with another man..it does not change my feelings to him..he was just an outlet. just you in my heart..no metter how escape your name in my heart but i can't..because youre perfect..you can make me fantasy, laugh, smile, sad, sharing about our sadness..but when you say ''it's over, I do not deserve you''.. i dissapointed, like thunderbolt through snatched my body . and raise the head the bigest question.
1. do you escape me?
2. you say that for reasons that are logical, so I believe you ?
3. you're bored with me ?
4. what the means to us for this?
5. you played me?
6. you not love me from beginning?
7. why you did it? 
8. what's my fault?
9. are you have problem?
10. if you decide our relationshit its over, for what you did everyday shuttle drove me to school ?

and why you defend me, when there my plagiarism.
 so, i cry everynight thinkin' about you, about us. i think if i date with the other boy i forget you but its more can't foerget you, your name, your face, embedded in my head.
no metter how hard i cry by you, you never ever know, realize that i still love you.
so, i weak enough to cry again.. and i feel nothing. i feel nothing special in me, in the world, in my world.
it all started from you, s




 





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar